Join us for a webinar on Dec 05, 2018 at 3:00 PM PST. Register Now!
About the Speaker:
Madhu Joshi – Lead Cloud Practice
Madhu is one of the early practitioners of Cloud and has used Amazon Web Services (AWS) from 2009 and holds several professional certifications in areas of Cloud Computing and Systems Management. Madhu has built high-profile solutions in AWS for DoD, Verato, National Geospatial Agency (NGA), DHS FEMA, PIMCO and American Eagle Foundation (AEF). Madhu is also is an Adjunct Professor of Cloud Computing at Johns Hopkins University.
Welcome! Please start registering by entering your name and email address.
For those who can’t attend our live session, we’ll provide a recording.
- We will be using GoToWebinar.
- You can join our session by using a Mac, PC or a mobile device.
- Welcome and introductions
- Why you must adopt a cloud-first policy to gain competitive advantage.
- The key factors required for successful cloud adoption, migration and operations.
- WATI’s unique 10-step formula for migrating to cloud. These practices are distilled from years of experience advising and implementing cloud projects
- The challenges our customers faced and how engineers at WATI were able to offer unique and innovative solutions to these problems.
- You will discover Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud and how to use cloud-native services to replace expensive, proprietary equivalents typically used in a data center.
- Learn how a customer saved over $3m+ by migrating their expensive, proprietary data warehouse to AWS RedShift and still ended up with a superior reporting system.
- See how WATI completely overhauled Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) system for a startup and helped them meet aggressive go-live dates. The client now has the ability to create infrastructure on demand, complete all software tests and install / upgrade their customer’s environments within – minutes.
- Usage of DevOps best practices to automatically create secure environments for batch processing workloads for a client in DC metro area.
- Demonstration and questions
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.