- At least five (5) years of Project Management experience, including but not limited to initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and/or closing processes on projects.
- At least three (3) years of Agile delivery experience in enterprise-wide initiatives.
- At least three (3) years of experiences in business analysis, user stories gathering and documentation, and joint analysis and design sessions with business SMEs and technical leads.
- At least three (3) years of experiences in business intelligence or data analytics.
- At least three (3) years of experience using Microsoft Project to create and manage detailed project schedules.
- At least three (3) years of experience working on technology software/application projects that followed a formal system development life cycle.
- At least three (3) years of experience utilizing Microsoft Excel, Visio, and other analytical tools.
- At least three (3) years of experience facilitating a formal issue and risk management process.
- At least three (3) years of experience coordinating multiple stakeholders and business units.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited or government sanctioned college/university in a related field. CalSTRS reserves the right to request a copy of the degree.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certificate or an equivalent project management certificate. CalSTRS reserves the right to request a copy of the certification.
- Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) certificate or an equivalent enterprise agile certificate. CalSTRS reserves the right to request a copy of the certification.
- Experience as a Project Manager working within state and local government.
- Experience with implementation of commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) or modified off-the-shelf (MOTS) products, with preference for Software as a Solution (SaaS) applications.
- Experience in the creation of communication and Organizational Change Management plans and the development and delivery of communication messages to varied stakeholder groups.
- Proficiency and experience utilizing Project Portfolio Management (PPM), Project Management, and Scaled Agile Framework related tools (e.g., Clarity, Jama, JIRA) and techniques to ensure the project is completed on time, within budget, and meets customer needs.
- Proficiency and experience in Snowflake, Microsoft Power BI, and AWS and/or Azure AI/ML managed services.
- Experience as a Senior Business Analyst, gathering and documenting requirements; developing business cases, use cases or user stories; acting as a liaison between technology teams and business areas; and developing other business analysis artifacts.
- Experience mentoring project team members, project leads or less-experienced project managers.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org