- Technical project management and documentation skills.
- Ability to analyze issues from system documentation and recommend solutions.
- Experience managing technical projects, including conflict resolution, issue escalations, status reporting and resource management.
- Experience creating and executing data mappings and scripts to clean, compile and analyze data.
- Ability to assess and maintain data pipeline, data quality in the database, and address data reporting issues.
- Experience developing and implementing testing protocols for data and system quality.
- Experience in R and Stata.
- Experience with data visualization and software such as Tableau and Power BI.
- Excellent oral, written, analytical and communication skills with the ability to lead a technical discussion to both technical and non-technical staff.
- Excellent analytical, verbal and conflict-resolution skills.
- Understanding of courtroom operations and workflow.
- Experience in government (State) setting.
- Excellent presentation skills for both technical and non-technical audiences, including creating and presenting executive summaries to management and technical committees.
- Exposure and experience with Cloud computing.
- Conceptual understanding of Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, IBM and Oracle Cloud Platforms.
- Prior experience using Snowflake.
- Experience using Python or other database query languages.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in an IT-related or Engineering field.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com