- A sound Project Management approach, based on PMI principles, emphasizing clear scope and requirements, proactive risk and issue management, and predictable delivery.
- Requirements elicitation and documentation.
- Development and configuration of SharePoint solutions using .Net, C#, or other relevant web technologies. This could involve fixes or enhancements to existing applications, as well as the creation of new applications.
- SharePoint System Administration. This includes any assistance that may be required with patching and upgrades across all environments (Development, Staging, and Production)
- IT Documentation including design documentation, technical support material, user training guides
- After-Hours Support and / or break fix support for Production issues
- Perform possible migration from on-premises SharePoint to the Microsoft 365 cloud
- Work with the IM Division to explore opportunities to improve the value that SharePoint provides.
- Participate in periodic Disaster Recovery testing.
Education: A Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org