- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, or similar.
- At least 3 years’ experience as a SharePoint administrator.
- Extensive knowledge of Windows operating systems, Power BI, PowerShell, and Office 365.
- Knowledge of SharePoint tools, workflows, and SharePoint forms for tasks.
- Experience with Cloud and Hybrid SharePoint deployments and migrating from on-premises to the cloud.
- Advanced skills with SharePoint, O365, and cloud solutions with a broad technology background as a core foundation.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Detail orientated.
- Collaboration, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Work in a fast-paced agile environment.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com