- Must have a minimum of two (2) years of experience, within the last five (5) years, performing organizational change management tasks using Prosci®, ADKAR® model, or equivalent change management methodology in support of medium to large information technology projects involving the integration of multiple systems and system interfaces, and development of new system interfaces.
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years of experience, within the last five (5) years, identifying organizational improvements, conducting Business Process Re-engineering, and designing and conducting information-gathering sessions, including structured interviews, facilitated workshops and surveys on project(s) for medium to large information technology projects.
- Must have a current and valid Certified Change Management Professional (CCMP) from Association of Change Management Professionals (ACMP), in good standing, and provide proof of the certification. The CCMP certification must remain active for the duration of the contract. Equivalent change management certifications may also be accepted. Example certifications include, but are not limited to, Prosci, ATD, AKDAR, CMS, and/or CMI.
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years of experience, within the last five (5) years, working with remote team members. Remote team members is defined as individuals that are allowed to work from home or an alternate location. Must be able to utilize various project management methods and tools (i.e., Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Project, etc.) for communication and engagement to ensure project activities are on track
- Bachelor’s degree in IT related or Engineering field.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org