- At least three (3) years of experience within the last five (5) years developing and maintaining automated testing on projects with large organizations, participating in the technical implementation of software/systems/applications performing the following:
- Develop new and extend existing automated tests based on preexisting or new manual test cases and requirements from business and technical subject matter experts.
- Analysis of existing test suite for the feasibility of automation and report areas to target for automation.
- Expand the regression library of automated test cases.
- Using tools such as excel or PDF to gather input and produce output from automated test cases.
- At least three (3) years of hands-on scripting experience within the last five (5) years with Python on Windows platforms for Test script development using open-source Robot framework or Selenium.
- At least three (3) years of hands-on experience within the last five (5) years using SQL for data creation, data manipulation and data retrieval activities required for running and executing automated tests.
- At least five (5) years of experience within the last ten (10) years performing test plan development, test case execution, with test script integration (and development), and test results documentation focused on the solution.
- Knowledge of TFS used as a version control tool for maintaining a repository of automation test scripts.
- Experience working as a Test Analyst leading or participating in the technical implementation of pension/retirement-related or other financial application software development projects.
A Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems or related fields from an accredited or government-sanctioned college/university.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com