- Must have two (2) full life cycles of implementation project experience (i.e., requirement gathering/analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, post-production maintenance and operations support.
- Must have at least three (3) years of experience working in cross-functional teams and collaborating with business stakeholders in support of a departmental and/or multi-departmental Salesforce solution implementation initiative.
- Must have three (3) years of Salesforce configuration experience at an expert level.
- Must have two (2) years of experience working on public sector Information Technology (IT) projects implementing Salesforce solutions.
- Must have a Salesforce Developer Certification. Attach certification.
- At least two (2) years facilitating joint application design (JAD) and/or collaborative design sessions.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT related or Engineering Field.
- Salesforce Developer Certification.
- Salesforce Administration Certification.
- Five (5) years of experience with Salesforce Visual Integration.
- Three (3) years of experience conducting/assisting training using automated/technical solutions.
- Three (3) years of experience conducting oral and written presentations as a project lead or trainer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com