Certified Advanced RPA Developer (UiARD)
- Expert in UiPath REFramework
- Proficient in Document Understanding
- Excellent programming skills
- Strong communication skills to communicate and collaborate with team members and stakeholders throughout the project
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills, demonstrating outside-the-box problem-solving skills
- Results-oriented • Strong analytical skills
- Ability to explain technical aspects to business users and relevant stakeholders
- Ability to develop solution architecture designs.
This classification must have a minimum of seven (7) years of applying Enterprise Architecture principles. At least five (5) years of that experience must be in a lead capacity.
Minimum 5 years of experience in assessing a broad range of information solutions and products, particularly in Infrastructure design, ERP, CRM, Network, and Security.
- Minimum 5 years experience in programming (VB, C#, .NET, C++)
- Minimum 5 years hands-on experience on RPA tools and cognitive platforms such as UiPath
- Minimum 5 years able to design technical specification documents for RPA Projects.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience developing and consuming APIs.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience coaching RPA developers in automation design and coding best practices
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in supporting intelligent OCR workflow and RPA integration with Machine Learning, Nature Language Process, APIs, and database.
- Minimum 5 years UiPath Orchestrator installation, configuration, and administration expertise.
- Minimum 5 years UiPath Robot (attended & unattended) installation, configuration, and administration expertise.
- Minimum 5 years UiPath Studio installation, configuration, and administration expertise.
- Minimum 5 years UiPath Advanced REFramework
- Minimum 5 years UiPath Document Understanding.
This classification requires the possession of a bachelor’s degree in an IT-related or Engineering field. Additional qualifying experience may be substituted for the required education on a year-for-year basis.
Details needed to submit to the client:
Last 4 digits of SSN:
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org