- Five (5) years of broad, extensive, and increasingly responsible Project Manager project experience applying project management principles, methods, techniques, and tools. At least three (3) years of that experience must have been in a lead capacity.
- Possess a bachelor’s degree. Additional qualifying experience may be substituted for the required education on a year-for-year basis.
- Possess a valid Project Management Professional (PMP) certification from the Project Management Institute (PMI).
- Four (4) years of experience applying project management principles, methods, techniques, and tools for a large-scale project.
- Three (3) years of experience in IT project management or coordination activities, including working with technical staff and business users.
- One (1) year of experience working in the healthcare IT industry.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com