A minimum of five (5) years of broad, extensive, and increasingly responsible Project Manager project experience applying project management principles, methods, techniques, and tools. At least three (3) years of that experience must have been in a lead capacity.
Possession of (a) a bachelor’s degree, and (b) a valid Project Management Professional (PMP) certification from the Project Management Institute (PMI).
- Experience of handling projects with Java environment is a must.
- Java dev Experience with Spring, Junit, Mockito and package management tools like maven or Gradle.
- Experience developing service-oriented architectures and an understanding of design for scalability, performance, and reliability.
- Experience in JSON/RESTful Web Services, data modelling and SQL.
- Experience running development, support, and maintenance projects of varying size and complexity.
- Proven experience in executing projects, managing costs, deliverables, account mining, stakeholder management, Revenue projection and onboarding team.
Bachelor’s degree in an information technology or related field.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com