- Over 7 years of experience in implementing Integrated workplace management systems (IWMS) IBM TRIRIGA.
- Demonstrated experience in developing project approach, plans and schedules.
- Proven track record in leading, organizing, and coordinating multiple work activities simultaneously across a matrixed organization.
- Proven track record in delivery of on-time, on-budget projects with a high degree of user satisfaction and quality.
- Proven track record implementing varying principles and techniques of project management, including the ability to develop and track complex project plans, manage risks, manage scope, and manage resources.
- Experience in managing project financials (budgeting, forecasting, tracking and reconciliation).
- Experience applying project management skills to application development and support.
- Knowledge of product development principles.
- Proven track record of managing complex relationships among customers and stakeholders on projects which have significant executive oversight.
- Proven track record of building coalitions among various stakeholders.
- Manage multiple workstreams, prepares meeting minutes and status reports, and interface with stakeholders to ensure strategy and execution are aligned with defined objectives.
- Excellent conflict resolution skills.
- Experienced at establishing and maintaining effective working relationships.
- Experienced with the principles of full life cycle systems design, development, and deployment.
- Experienced with providing clear goals, and responsibilities, and providing measurable performance and feedback.
- Excellent analytical capabilities and the ability to break down complex ideas into manageable pieces.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with both technical and non-technical audiences, including creating and presenting executive summaries to steering committees and other executive-level leadership.
- Experienced with MS Office/365 applications including Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, Visio, Teams and SharePoint.
- Knowledge of digital government and digital government strategies.
- Ability to identify and evaluate alternative solutions, costs and benefits.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, orally and in writing.
- Ability to read and draft business process models, swim lanes, and flow diagrams.
- Seven or more years of project management experience. Preferably experience in Integrated workplace management systems (IWMS).
- Knowledge in IBM TRIRIGA software.
- Recent experience within government agencies or public bodies with projects of a similar type.
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) with agile/scrum training and certification.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in an IT-related or Engineering field.
Certifications: Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) with agile/scrum training and certification.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com