- The Project is seeking a qualified Contractor Resource(s) demonstrating a minimum of five (5) years recent and relevant experience within the last ten (10) years as follows:
- Staff Resource(s) must have a minimum of five (5) years’ experience providing fully independent verification and validation (IV&V) services to entities including the following tasks:
- Developing IV&V monthly activity reports.
- Conducting risk and issue list reviews.
- Performing traceability matrix analysis.
- Performing system requirements evaluation.
- Conducting system test assessment and verification.
- Developing IV&V task reports.
- The Resource(s)’ experience must show him/her to have been solely engaged as the independent verification and validation (IV&V) consultant for the projects. This does not include any verification or validation reviews, testing, or quality assurance services while working on a project as a project manager or team member.
- Staff Resource(s) must have a minimum of two (2) years’ experience working in a technical capacity on Information Technology Projects similar in size and scope to the CARS Project.
- Staff Resource(s) must have working knowledge of the Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE) Std. 1012 (System and Software Verification and Validation).
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in an IT-related or Engineering field.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org