Must have a minimum of five (5) years’ experience providing IV&V services to state entities including the following tasks:
- Developing IV&V monthly activity reports.
- Conducting risk and issue list reviews.
- Performing deliverables traceability matrix analysis.
- Performing system requirements evaluation for specificity, measurable, actionable, realistic, traceable, and testable.
- Conducting system test assessment and verification.
- Developing IV&V task reports.
Must have a minimum of two (2) years’ experience working in a technical capacity on IT projects similar in size and scope to the Wireless Digital In-Car Camera System (ICCS) IV&V.
Must have five (5) years’ experience utilizing the Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE) Std. 1012 (System and Software Verification and Validation)
Education: Bachelor’s degree in IT or related Engineering Field.
- Demonstrating a minimum of five (5) years recent and relevant experience as follows:
- Three (3) years’ experience performing IV&V services for a commercial off the shelf (COTS), modifiable off the shelf (MOTS), Software as a Service (SaaS), and cloud technology product and a system integration project for a governmental agency including validating requirements, interfaces, traceability, and testing.
- Three (3) years’ experience performing IV&V services during the design, development, and implementation phases for a Law Enforcement Agency.
- One (1) IV&V engagement that included a significant hardware installation statewide.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org