IT Business System Analyst
- System design, planning and configuration
- Facilitating meetings for projects and support activities
- Identify and summarize issues to relevant IT and business implementation teams
- Elicit, develop, organize, document, and simplify requirements
- Develop project documentation including technical specifications and user guides
- Develop software test plans
- Conduct quality assurance testing for software and business systems
- Train users on software
- User assistance and business system administration/ support
- 5+ years of proven IT Business System Analyst experience
- Must have excellent oral and written skills and the ability to facilitate meetings, manage agendas and communicate in a professional manner even in high stress situations
- Rapidly learn how to configure and support new software systems.
- Strong understanding of the System/Software Development Lifecycle
- Proven ability to elicit and document complex business system requirements and technical needs including the use of workflow diagrams /charting techniques and wireframe models.
- Experience with configuring and implementing new systems and/or enhancing existing systems
- Ability to recognize risks and system process challenges and facilitate solutions to mitigate them
- Document, develop and revise system design test procedures and quality standards
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills; Ability to communicate clearly and precisely with end users, developers, and other IT teams, and attention to detail
- Basic project management principles and techniques such as organizing and managing a project, developing schedules, identifying critical paths, and breaking down a project into individual tasks
- Ability to communicate clearly and precisely with customers, end users, key project stakeholders, developers and IT teams at multiple levels of the organization
Other Desirable Skills:
- Experience creating basic SQL statements to extract, report and analyze data
- Other Desirable Skills: Experience working for/with government agencies.
- Other Desirable Skills: Knowledge of CalSAWS and/or CalWIN configurations or experience with county conversions to CalSAWS a plus.