- Develop complex data extracts, applications, and ad-hoc queries as requested, using SQL or SSIS.
- Research, troubleshoot, and resolve data issues impacting extract delivery.
- Work within the project team to complete system analysis and application design.
- Work closely with Business Analysts to refine requirements and ensure data quality.
- Collaborate on the definition, development, and maintenance of standards and processes.
- Must be proficient with T-SQL, and development of stored procedures.
- Report writing and dashboard development experience, preferably with SSRS and Power BI.
- Drive continuous improvement and automation in BI solutions and processes.
- Work effectively with System Administrators, Project Manager(s), Developers and Management.
- Participate in a team development environment using the TFS source control system.
- Degree in Computer Science, business or related discipline.
- 4 years of experience with T-SQL, including stored procedure development
- Knowledge of data integration, e.g. extract, transform, and load (ETL) process development/support.
- Able to develop and troubleshoot reports delivered with SSRS; requires good analytical skills.
- Experience with data access performance tuning, and database performance optimization.
- Application Development Lifecycle knowledge and experience.
- Data transport protocols, e.g. SFTP, XML, and JDXDML.
- Experience with Case Management data and/or Call Center data.
- Documentation of system support information.
- Basic understanding of networking principles.
- Ability to analyze system resource usage and constraints.
- Strong communication skills; ability to interact at all levels including management.
- Works independently and follows through on assignments.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com