- Minimum five (5) years’ experience in mapping the structure and organization of customer data from as-is state to future state.
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience in assessing system data sensitivity using security categorizations (E.g. Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS) Publication 199) to identify appropriate security controls to protect Personally Identifiable Information (PII), Protected Health Information (PHI) and/or Federal Tax Information (FTI) data.
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience with relational databases and working with the Contractor’s database and database toolset for this DMS solution.
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience performing Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) from multiple disparate data sources, including data conversion analysis, data cleansing, and data consolidation.
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience developing and implementing reports based on customer business process requirements.
- Minimum four (4) years’ experience performing data migration validation/testing and test management.
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience as a project data lead handling a minimum of 300 million data records converted and migrated.
- Possession of a *Bachelor’s degree. (Need copy of Bachelor degree)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com