The Cybersecurity Sales Specialist is expected to:
- Extensive research on prospective clients, decision-makers, and technology landscape.
- Ability to research client and company background through websites and social-networking sites.
- Develop and maintain competitive knowledge on service offerings, industries and products to leverage in lead generation and research.
- Connect with prospects via phone, email and social media, and build strong funnel of qualified leads.
- Maintain a level of metrics to meet activity goals (cold calls, leads, proposals)
- Ability to articulate clearly WATI’s value proposition.
- Engage and build a strong customer relation by engaging in meaningful dialogue with CXOs.
- Communicate with various internal stakeholders on the next steps to address qualified leads.
- Very important – create a great first impression to move forward in the sales cycle.
- Experience with complete sales cycle, responsible for hunting new business and cross/upselling into existing accounts.
- Proven track record of success in pipeline management.
- Proven track record in cultivating internal and external relationships and ability to create trust at senior levels of organizations.
- Knowledge of marketing and usage of content to drive interest and nurture leads.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Experience with Salesforce.com or any other leading CRM.
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint).
- Experience selling cybersecurity services and technology solutions.
- More than anything else, needs to have a go getter attitude.
- 5-8 years of experience in Sales for a Technology or a IT services company, preferably having experience of working in cybersecurity product or services company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications or related field with excellent academics.
- Demonstrated strong written and oral communication skills.
- Structured approach to the sales cycle, good understanding of the technology industry.
- Should be willing to take initiative and ownership.
- Willingness to work in parallel to USA Time Zone – 5:00 / 6:00 PM to 3:00 / 4:00 AM IST or 2.00 pm to 11.00 pm, IST. ( May vary as per US Time / Day light savings)
- Location : Hyderabad Office.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org