- Extensive experience with business and financial systems analyzing business processes and workflows, to ensure data integrity and auditing.
- Experience translating business requirements into technical solutions after analyzing current application functionality, determine best practices, long term business needs and application capabilities, consulting with IT developers as needed.
- Experience interpreting and analyzing user specifications and document functional specifications in JCC required formats.
- Experience interviewing business units subject matter experts to understand their requests to relay and collaborate with IT staff and developers to recommend/develop technical solutions that meet their business needs.
- Experience serving as a liaison with IT technical staff for issues related to systems used by Facilities Services office.
- Experience with full lifecycle project management
o Formulate and manage project plan.
o Identify and sequence activities, resources, equipment and costs.
o Research, consult, analyze, identify, and break down all efforts needed to deliver project deliverables and meet timelines.
o Establish communication schedule to setup expectations and identify responsibilities for each project team member. Update stake holders on progress of project.
o Create and managed change control, and risk artifacts ensuring project deliverables are one time, within budget, and at the required level of quality.
- Resolve problems, recognize potential risks, manage new requests and expected events. Evaluate Risk Impacts. Determine how to mitigate risks. Document the adjustments needed to the projects schedule, resources, scope and/or quality.
- Experience with troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving production system issues to eliminate or minimize impact to business.
- Experience designing and managing work arounds in production environments to ensure integrity of data until permanent fix, upgrade, or enhancement is deployed.
- Experience providing detailed, clear answers and/or illustrations in response to system functional, usage, or other business application questions from end users, business owners/managers, and/or IT staff.
- Experience evaluating requirements with business units and determining when new requirements are requested, categorizing requests within designated ticketing systems.
- Experience training Subject Matter Experts and varying levels of end users on Facilities Management systems, including enhancements.
- Experience overseeing the development of solutions in response to enhancement requests or bug fixes.
- Experience managing vendor communicating scope, timeline, and assigned project deliverables with vendors. Participation in the approval and management of project plans and deliverables
- Experience with MS Office applications including Word, Outlook, Excel.
- Experience participating and conducting Microsoft Teams meetings.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an IT-related or Engineering field.
- Experience in private and public sector, preferrable state government.
- Experience with Visio.
- Experience creating and editing shared documents in SharePoint.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com