The Business Solutions Analyst will possess knowledge and experience in structured analysis principles and methods; systems analysis and analytical principles, concepts, techniques and methods, including cost-benefit analysis methods; basic IT architecture and technical documentation methods; systems design tools, methods and techniques, including automated systems analysis and design tools sufficient to develop requirements and specifications for systems that meet business requirements; systems design standards, policies and authorized approaches sufficient to assist in identifying and specifying business requirements for new or enhanced systems and develop basic system specifications; system design precedents or alternative approaches sufficient to advise on the merits of proposed systems development projects; business processes, workflows and operations of customer organizations sufficient to apply a structured systems analysis approach to the design and development of new or enhanced applications; business process engineering concepts and methods sufficient to lead/conduct studies designed to identify potential improvements in the way IT is applied to key business functions; life cycle management concepts; internet and new IT technologies; and speak and write effectively and prepare effective reports.
This classification must have a minimum of five (5) years of experience applying analytical processes on IT projects. At least three (3) years of that experience must have been in business systems analysis and design.
This classification requires the possession of a bachelor’s degree. Additional qualifying experience may be substituted for the required education on a year-for-year basis.
Strong skills in leading ongoing reviews of business processes and supporting the development of optimization strategies.
- Understanding of Process Improvement Methodologies, Continual Service Improvement (CSI), Total Quality Management (TQM), Business Process Management (BPM) and other relevant methodologies
- Ability to performing complex requirements gathering and analyses to map business processes to an IT driven solution
- Strong skills using Visio to map out business processes (evidence required)
- Strong Power Point skills. Previous experience with graphic arts projects and materials highly preferred
- Strong knowledge or certification of ITIL Framework (see education requirements)
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Strong ability to communicate across entire organization in a professional manner.
- Strong skills for effectively communicating insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Strong understanding of Project Management methodologies
- Knowledge of Robotic Process Automation (RPA).
- Knowledge of KAIZEN and its five core 5 principles
- Two years experience within the last three years, acting as a subject matter expert for ITSM/Enterprise Service Management projects.
- Two years experience within the last three years, developing process mappings for solution implementations.
- Documented experience with evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing process improvements flows.
- Four years experience within the last five years, conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings with a full range of stakeholders, customers, and executive management.
- Demonstrable understanding of Process Improvement (CSI)
- Two years experience within the last three years, using Visio to lean out business’ processes (evidence required)
- Experience documenting and communicating results in as needed and weekly status reports
- Two years experience within the last three years, gathering critical information from various stakeholder meetings and producing effective agendas, minutes, and reports
- Two years experience within the last three years analyzing and evaluating both current and proposed processes.
- Two years experience within the last three years translating business requirements into information systems requirements that lead to final product design requirements
- Experience working at an organization with large, diverse service offerings and understanding of Service Request intake methodologies
- Documented experience working with Service Management solutions
- Knowledge and experience with Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Experience implementing KAIZEN methodology and its five core 5 principles
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent or appropriate industry experience and/or certification or equivalent industry experience
- Current Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
- ITIL V4 foundations certificate
- Please be prepared to provide examples of business process flows you have designed, ITSM process flows you have designed
- Please be prepared to provide examples of customer communications, PowerPoint decks, and meeting minutes Materials will be required if candidate is chosen for an interview. Materials can be presented at the interview itself.
- Overtime will be worked on an as needed basis.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com