- At least 5 years of experience of developing data model and data reports in PowerBI.
- At least 5 years of experience of creating SQL queries, optimizing SQL query performance, and modifying SQL elements such as procedure, functions, and views with a solid understanding of database principles.
- At least 5 years of experience of designing and developing data analytic reports, dashboards, Business Intelligence reports, and data warehouses.
- At least 5 years of experience of developing solutions within Snowflake, AWS Redshift, Microsoft Azure BI platform in the cloud, or similar technologies.
- At least 3 years of experience of programming skills especially for data exploration and presentation to management and other users of data within data warehouses.
- At least 3 years of experience with Advanced Data Analytics or Machine Learning technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Information Technology, or similar field of study. (Please provide copy of bachelor degree)
- Certifications of Business Intelligence, or Advanced Data Analytics, or Machine Learning. (Please provide copies of certifications)
- Experience with Agile methodologies and Software Development life cycle.
- Experience in State agency or Financials or Investment portfolios or other regulated industry highly preferred.
- Ability to use business knowledge and expertise to build analytical data models and reports that can serve to business users.
- Experience with MS Power BI DAX to create tabular models.
- Strong understanding of SQL Scripting & Stored Procedures (SQL Development).
- Exceptional ability to multi-task while maintaining tight schedules.
- Excellent writing skills and documentation skills.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org