- Minimum of eight (8) years of experience in systems development, analysis, programming or testing.
- Possess a bachelor’s degree in an IT-related or Engineering field. Additional qualifying experience may be substituted for the required education on a year-for-year basis.
- Three (3) years of experience as the primary person responsible for managing technology implementations, and continuous improvement of a minimum of two (2) digital solutions.
- Seven (7) years of experience as the lead architect of digital service projects leveraging Microsoft technology and development platform to implement and maintain high volume online transaction processing systems.
- Three (3) years of experience architecting and managing a complex IT system, components, tools, and technologies.
- Two (2) years of experience utilizing AWS managed services.
- Possess an active and valid AWS Certified Solutions Architect (Associate) or AWS Certified Solutions Architect (Professional) certificate.
- Six (6) or more months of experience working on health information data system projects.
- Possess an active and valid SCRUM Master or Agile Practitioner certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com