- 10+ years as serving in an Enterprise, Solutions or Infrastructure Architect capacity with extensive experience in designing distributed enterprise-level architectures for mission-critical systems.
- Ability to provide solutions in an environment involving multiple datacenters: an in-house datacenter, co-located datacenter, hosted datacenter, Software as a Service and a future Cloud datacenter.
- Experience in large-scale web application architecture, design, development, deployment and operations in a complex deployment environment.
- Experienced developing the technology solution requirements for customer request for proposals.
- Experience in managing architects, programmers, analysts and testers in a variety of small to large-scale projects.
- Strong system analysis skills, experienced across the complete project lifecycle.
- Familiarity with virtualization technologies
- Strong communications skills, having the ability to communicate well with all levels of staff — both technical staff and executive management.
- Experience developing consensus with disparate groups, sometimes with competing agenda.
- Experience developing enterprise technical policies for management consideration.
- Prior experience working with Judicial Council or Court related infrastructure and technologies
- Prior experience in public sector, preferably in state government
- Experience with multiple cloud technologies and cloud vendors
- Experience developing cloud hosting requirements for organizations migrating to the cloud
- Experience with differing access control levels (ACL) per organization
- Certification in MS Azure is a plus
- Previous project management experience is a plus
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com