- At least three (3) years of experience, within the last five (5) years, performing design, development, and implementation of enterprise applications using Microsoft .NET web services and Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), and Internet Information Services (IIS) 7.5.
- At least three (3) years of experience providing expert build management, source code control, code base maintenance, and release management activities.
- At least three (3) years of experience administering enterprise SharePoint 2010+ and developing custom web parts.
- Extensive knowledge of Team Foundation Server including code versioning, branching, merging, and automated build and deployment.
- Ability to mentor development staff to work effectively with established design patterns leveraging shared services, a robust library of base classes, & available utilities.
- Ability to create technical specifications, functional requirements, design models, test plans, user documentation, or other SDLC artifacts as needed.
- Proven ability to work both in a team environment and independently.
- Demonstrated sound analytical and problem-solving skills, attention to detail and ability to logically approach a problem and document the findings.
- Excellent oral communication and technical writing skills.
- A four-year college degree (Bachelor) or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related Engineering fields from a government accredited/sanctioned college or university.