This is a past event but you can watch the webinar recording here. Also, you can pre-register for our upcoming webinars so you’ll get a registration confirmation email directly to your inbox.
Cloud Security or Lack of It: Threat Vector #1
Cloud security is a ‘shared responsibility’ – shared between cloud providers and cloud users – is a fact not understood by most cloud users.
Cloud Security awareness would play a significant role in any cyber security program. We have recently published a guide that aims at filling the gap for the industry leaders and the team on the ground as a holistic reference on key areas of cloud security.
Read the full guide here – 2022: A Complete Guide to Cloud Security
What explains frequent cloud data breaches? Who is ‘actually’ responsible for Cloud Security? What can you do to fortify your cloud?
This webinar explains cloud security, division of responsibility between Cloud Providers and Cloud Users, and outlines different approaches, tools, and service models available. WATI’s cybersecurity experts will provide insights on how cloud exploits typically happen and cover critical protection points in your cloud attack surface.
Agenda & Key Takeaways
- How simple and innocent misconfigurations on cloud services cause catastrophic data breaches?
- For some cloud services, default configurations can actually create serious security vulnerabilities.
- Native cloud security controls may be good, but are they always good enough?
- Why it’s almost impossible for most organisations to keep up with cloud security demands?
- Tools and approaches available for cloud security
- Where to begin in cloud security?
Pre-register for Upcoming Webinars
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
CyberSecurity Practice Head at WATI
Sudheer is the Cyber Security Practice Head at WATI, responsible for the design and sustenance of a robust IT security framework and policies for WATI’s customers. He leads the IT Audit, Assurance, Risk Management & Cyber resilience and specialises in the implementation of Zero Trust Architecture, Secure Web Application Communication and its associated risks mitigation.