- Eight (8) years of experience in systems development, analysis, programming or testing.
- Three (3) years serving in a Technical Architect role for ServiceNow projects including:
- Completed at least five (5) successful ServiceNow implementations in a Technical Architect/Lead Developer role in the last five years.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an IT related or Engineering field. Additional qualifying experience may be substituted for the required education on a year-for-year basis.
- Ten years (10) years of experience in systems development, analysis, programming or testing.
- Five (5) years of technical hands-on experience as a Technical Architect/Lead Developer on ServiceNow systems development and implementation including:
- Customization of ServiceNow applications and services
- Completed at least nine (9) successful ServiceNow implementations in a Technical Architect/Lead Developer role in the last five years.
- Two (2) years’ experience with ServiceNow Platform Administration.
- Five (5) years’ experience creating requirements, user stories and acceptance criteria, data maps, and entity-relationship diagrams and working with stakeholders to drive adoption.
- Familiar with Team Foundation Server/Azure DevOps.
- Experience integrating ServiceNow into external systems.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com