- Mastery of SharePoint and SharePoint platform-specific tools.
- Solid understanding of SharePoint and its other out-of-the-box solutions
- Skillful in highly interactive UI/UX design processes
- Knowledge in incremental testing, unit testing, integration testing, and alpha, and beta testing.
- Debugging capabilities.
- Excellent collaborative skills
- Knowledge of the most recent SharePoint releases, including the modern SharePoint experience.
- Ability to create rapid and also complex information architectures to support business needs.
- Ability to manage up to a dozen different SharePoint solutions at one time and deliver them under tight time constraints.
- Ability to design, develop and deliver in an agile lean environment, including hosting demonstrations, retrospectives, and follow-ups to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge in industry-standard SharePoint solution design and implementation practices.
- Strong capabilities in Power Automate, including the ability to create workflows and custom applications using out-of-the-box functionality.
- Ability to consult on 3rd party applications, changes to site collection configurations, and other optimizations and improvements that are warranted as part of the SharePoint collection.
- Administration-level governance of permission modeling and permission groups.
- Ability to use SharePoint to solve uncommon, complex business problems without a clear understanding from the customer how SharePoint can be utilized.
- Strong customer service mindset and a focus on the delivery of SharePoint solutions fit for use.
- Ability to understand the End User’s experience
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, orally, and in writing.
- Create a JCIT central/hub SharePoint site; design and develop a portal unifying various existing sites.
- Design internal and public-facing SharePoint team and/or communication sites based on user and/or program requirements;
- Ability to create and use templates to rapidly generate solutions that satisfy business needs under tight time constraints.
- Collaborate closely with multiple teams simultaneously to iteratively develop solutions and optimize them accordingly as they are used.
- Administer and govern a large collection of portals, hubs, sites, pages, and other SharePoint functionality so that it operates as a high-quality consistent whole.
- Work with project, initiative, and operations leaders and teams to develop specific solutions and artifacts to explore new ways of providing value to customers.
- Report to leadership and executives on the state of the collection and its components, including providing recommendations for its optimization.
- Compile and present SharePoint training two teams to improve their use of the system.
- Develop graphics and other Visualizations and explanations to aid in the navigation and overall user experience through the collection.
- Monitor and assess the use of SharePoint throughout the organization and look for opportunities to optimize that use.
- Research and analyze industry best practices and innovations to see if they can be applied to the collection to improve workflow and quality delivery.
- Be available to provide real-time training during high utilization of SharePoint by the teams.
- Support system administration staff in initiatives involving the optimization or refinement of the SharePoint collection.
- Track and monitor that the project is delivered within budget, on schedule, and in scope.
- Communicate project activities, performance, and status including weekly and monthly status reports.
- Other tasks, as assigned.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in information technology.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org