- Ability to design, develop and implement the most complex, visually compelling, and actionable interactive worksheets, reports, dashboards, views, and visualizations using Tableau.
- Knowledge of designing and developing database schemas as well as implementing semantic tables for EDW and BI Viz Lab.
- Ability to develop and integrate multidimensional datasets to facilitate self-service analytics and the use of hyper-extracts from various sources.
- Knowledge of incorporating Einstein Analytics, and Einstein Discovery predictive modeling for smarter decision-making.
- Design and develop analytical models by integrating both internal and external data sources.
- Recommend Infrastructure design – expert understanding of underlying hardware & software that supports Databases, Talend, and BI tools.
- Proven ability to provide knowledge Transfer, serve as a technical expert, and train County technical teams.
- Ability to author functional and technical specifications as well as other required documentation.
- Aptly participate and collaborate in business requirement meetings, and provide reports and updates as directed by PM.
- Expertise in ensuring that proper testing and quality control processes are established, implemented, and followed to ensure data integrity and compliance.
- Mastery of ensuring BI solution(s) compliance and data security both on-prem and on-cloud.
- Ability to develop and maintain operational documentation for ongoing maintenance.
- Availability to meet weekly or as requested with the assigned County project manager to review progress.
- Availability to provide monthly, weekly, and on-demand ad hoc status reports and project plans.
- Five (5) years of experience developing Business Intelligence (BI) Solutions using Tableau.
- Two (2) years of experience within the last three (3) years with Tableau Desktop, Server, and Data Preparation Version 2019.2 and above.
- Three (3) years of experience within the last five (5) years integrating terabytes of data and structured and unstructured data for operational and analytical purposes.
- Two (2) years of experience within the last five (5) years of Structured Query Language (SQL) & PL/SQL programming in Oracle or other databases.
- Two (2) years of experience within the last five (5) years developing and implementing ETL/ELT processes.
- Three (3) years of experience within the last five (5) years developing and implementing analytical models as specified in the SOW.
- Two (2) years of experience within the last five (5) years working with Amazon Web Services (AWS) or MS Azure or Oracle cloud technologies.
- Two (2) years of experience with incorporating Einstein Analytics, and Einstein Discovery predictive modeling. Resumes submitted must contain clear evidence all qualifications are met. “From” and “To” dates must be specified for each project included in the work history. Candidates will be expected to provide contact information of persons who can substantiate experience and job performance, references will be verified
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Systems, or related Engineering field from an accredited university and two of the following: Tableau Specialist Certification, Tableau Desktop Certified Professional, Tableau Server Professional Certification, Tableau Architect, Tableau Consultant, or Tableau Data Analyst certification.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org