- At least seven (7) years of experience programming in a Natural/ADABAS development environment.
- At least ten (10) years of hands-on experience following a structured System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- At least one (1) year of demonstrated experience working as a Natural developer with a pension or financial system.
- Experience working as a Natural developer at CalSTRS.
- Experience with a Natural Construct technical environment.
- Experience SQL Server.
- Experience with interfacing/bridging of multiple systems including Natural/ADABAS.
- Experience with and knowledge of Job Control Language (JCL).
- Follow the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology in developing quality solutions to meet customer needs
- Under general direction, formulate and define system scope and objectives
- Work at a high technical level on all phases of application system analysis and programming activity
- Work with customers to identify and document business requirements
- Perform analysis to determine system and performance impact
- Develop or modify functional specifications
- Develop technical specifications, detailed test plans, test scripts, and test execution checklists
- Construct code to meet specifications
- Conduct unit and system integration testing
- Prepare software release documents
- Participate in quality assurance peer reviews of business requirements, technical specifications, test documentation, and code
- Devise or modify procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results
- May be responsible for completing one or more phases of an enhancement effort
- May be responsible for leading a team of developers for individual system enhancements
Bachelor’s Degree in information technology.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com