- At least fifteen (15) years of experience programming in a Natural/ADABAS development environment.
- At least fifteen (15) years of hands-on experience following a structured SDLC.
- At least five (5) years of demonstrated experience working as a Natural developer with a pension or financial system.
- At least three (3) years of lead developer or architect experience, with demonstrated experience leading and mentoring technical team members.
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT related or Engineering field.
- Experience within the last five (5) years providing guidance and/or support for a Pension, Financial or similar type of organization.
- Experience within the last five (5) years providing data analysis for a Pension, Financial or similar type of organization.
- Demonstrated experience within the last ten (10) years working with system functionality, data structures, data relationships, and processing and interfaces in a custom-built Natural/ADABAS system for a pension, financial, or similar type organization.
- Demonstrates sound analytical and problem-solving skills, attention to detail and ability to logically approach a problem and document the findings.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including teamwork, leadership, facilitation, and negotiation.
- Experience in a Natural Construct technical environment.
- Experience with conversion of data from ADABAS to SQL Server.
- Experience with and knowledge of Job Control Language (JCL).
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com