(1) Possess a Cisco Certified Design Professional (CCDP) or one of the Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) certifications. (Copies needed)
(2) At least ten (10) years of experience within the last fifteen (15) years troubleshooting and working with all of the following:
Network Operating Systems (Cisco IOS and NXOS).
o Routing including Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP), Border Gateway Protocol (BGP), Hot Standby Router Protocol (HSRP) and Virtual Routing and Forwarding (VRF) lite.
o Switching- Virtual Switching System (VSS), Spanning Tree, Identity Services Engine (ISE)
o Palo Alto Networks (PAN) Firewalls.
Campus Wireless and Wired Networking.
Troubleshooting and resolving complex technical issues.
Monitoring and ensuring the quality and maintainability of all deployed technologies.
- Possess a Cisco Certified Design Expert (CCDE) or one of the Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) certifications. (Copies needed)
- QoS configuration.
- Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) configuration and troubleshooting.
- Cisco wireless technology including Wireless LAN Control (WLC) configuration and Cisco DNA Center.
- AWS Cloud Networking, including Equinix Co-Location networking and SD-WAN configuration.
- Working knowledge of Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL), Service Management, and Change Management business practices.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Works well with customers to achieve common business goals and gather requirements.
- Provides quality work and ensures adequate testing.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org