Five (5) years of broad, extensive, and increasingly responsible Project Manager project experience applying project management principles, methods, techniques, and tools. At least three (3) years of that experience must have been in a lead capacity.
- Possess a bachelor’s degree. Additional qualifying experience may be substituted for the required education on a year-for-year basis.
- Possess a valid Project Management Professional (PMP) certification from the Project Management Institute (PMI).
- Three (3) years of experience managing and delivering on a five (5) million dollar or more agile software project that is similar to CAPMAN.
- Three (3) years of experience managing complex IT systems in an agile environment.
- Possess an active and valid certification related to scrum (e.g., Certified ScrumMaster® [CSM]).
- Two (2) years of experience using Atlassian Jira in an agile development project.