The PM will possess knowledge and experience in customer service; decision-making; flexibility; interpersonal skills; leadership; organizational awareness; problem-solving, reasoning; team building; oral communication, speaking and writing; business process reengineering; capital planning and investment assessment; contracting/procurement; cost-benefit analysis; financial management; planning and evaluating; project management; quality assurance; requirements analysis and risk management; configuration, data, and information management; information resources strategy and planning; information technology architecture; information technology performance assessment; infrastructure design; systems integration; systems life cycle; and technology awareness.
Minimum of five (5) years of broad, extensive and increasingly responsible PM project experience applying project management (PM) principles, methods, techniques, and tools. At least three (3) years of that experience must have been in a lead capacity.
Requires the possession of (a) a bachelor’s degree, and (b) a valid Project Management Professional (PMP) certification from the Project Management Institute (PMI).
- Develop and maintain project plans, budgets, and timelines
- Conduct business analysis and obtain business requirements
- Identify project risks and develop risk management strategies
- Manage project resources and scheduling
- Monitor project progress and provide regular status report updates to PPM management
- Conduct project overview and project status presentations to stakeholders
- Facilitate communication and collaboration among project team members
- Communicates with management to keep the project aligned with goals
- Ensure project deliverables meet quality standards
- Evaluate project outcomes and identify areas for improvement
- Knowledgeable of software development lifecycle (SDLC) and of various project management methodologies (e.g., Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, DevOps) Working knowledge of project management software (e.g., Asana, Trello, MS Project) Proven experience as a PM, with a track record of delivering successful projects on time and within budget.
Candidates must be located in CA as this role is on-site.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com