- Design, build, test, and implement web applications primarily using Microsoft Visual Studio (C# .Net).
- Design and development of Graphical User Interfaces (GUI)
- Develop, maintain, and support web views, particularly relevant is: Angular framework.
- Excellent analytical skills required to review and support existing code, as well as upgrading applications from older technologies/languages
- Report writing experience is a plus, we use Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Ability to interact with business analysts, and customers to clarify business requirements, coordinate testing, and generally maintain good working relationships with the customers.