Highly motivated and talented Junior IT System Analyst/Developer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of the .Net development platform, relational database design and development concepts, and solid technical knowledge of SQL, C#, and/or VB.Net. They will also have good analytical skills, as the responsibilities would also include requirement gathering, testing, system maintenance, and support. Additional advantage would be given to candidates with experience in supporting and maintaining vendor-based off-the-shelf solutions, candidates familiar with Laserfiche or similar Enterprise CMS Forms and Workflows, and those who have experience working in the Public sector.
- Work with business users to gather requirements and translate them into technical specifications.
- Maintain and support home-grown .NET applications like Business Tax and Land Management System, including troubleshooting, enhancing, testing, and deploying.
- Support home-grown MS Access applications, and be able to identify, recommend, and perform solution upgrade or replacement.
- Maintain, troubleshoot, and support vendor-based software solutions
- Participate in any phase of the SDLC process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- 1-2 years of experience in .Net development or similar.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org