Key personnel must have a minimum of five (5) years’ experience providing IV&V services to state entities including the following tasks:
- Developing IV&V monthly activity reports.
- Conducting risk and issue list reviews.
- Performing traceability matrix analysis.
- Performing system requirements evaluation.
- Conducting system test assessment and verification.
- Developing IV&V task reports.
- Key personnel must have a minimum of two (2) years’ experience working in a technical capacity on IT projects similar in size and scope to the WMVARS BWC Project.
- Working knowledge of the Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE) Std. 1012 (System and Software Verification and Validation).
Possession of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent university degree.
A minimum of 3 years working knowledge and experience with the following:
- In-Car Camera Solutions
- Body Worn Cameras
- Storage Solutions and Media/Video Transfer
- Law Enforcement Evidence Management Tools
- User Access and Functionality Management
Systems auditing and reporting.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com