- At least one member of the Respondent’s team must be identified as a Project Lead for this engagement and this individual must have successfully delivered at least one (1) project of similar scope and complexity to Exhibit A, Statement of Work, as demonstrated in the experience listed in Attachment II, Proposed Project Person Skill Summary Sheet.
- A team member must have at least seven (7) years of experience in the area of end-user technology support in a similar enterprise environment.
- A team member must have at least six (6) years of experience optimizing IT operations processes in a similar enterprise environment.
- A team member must have at least five (5) years of experience implementing zero-touch device provisioning, software deployment and patching for Windows computers in a similar enterprise environment.
A team member must have at least four (4) years of experience working with Azure AD, MS Intune, and MS Endpoint Configuration Manager (MECM) in a similar enterprise environment.
- Experience providing consulting services to State and/or Federal agencies in the USA.
- Experience working with Jamf, Mac computers, VMWare Horizon virtual desktops, and Apple iPhone and iPad devices.
- Experience developing streamlined IT operations processes using industry standards and best practices such as Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) or Lean Six Sigma.
- Experience managing IT projects using industry standards and best practices such as Project Management Institute (PMI) PMBOK.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in an IT-related or Engineering field.