- Five (5) years of experience in complex technology implementations in a product-centric environment.
- Possess a bachelor’s degree in an IT-related or Engineering field. Additional qualifying experience may be substituted for the required education on a year-for-year basis.
- Five (5) years of experience aligning IT systems with organizational business processes. At least two (2) years of that experience must have been in a lead capacity.
- Two (2) years of experience in the architecture, design, installation/ implementation, configuration, and troubleshooting of BizTalk Server Enterprise Edition (v2016 or later) and Microsoft (MS) Structured Query Language (SQL) server (v2016 or later).
- One (1) year of experience in the architecture, design, installation/implementation, configuration, and troubleshooting of Microsoft Windows and .NET based solutions using the following stack:
- Windows Server Operating System
- Internet Information Services
- Windows Services
- .NET Framework
- One (1) year of experience working on migration of on-premises Microsoft Windows server based solutions to AWS cloud platform.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com