- Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) – Best practice configuration and implementation of Microsoft Cloud App Security (MCAS) to extend the reach of security policies to SaaS providers for user access control and data loss prevention
- Cloud Workload Protection (CWP) – Provide complete visibility of workloads in the Cloud, including automated threat detection and response using Azure Security Center
- Cloud Security Posture Management (CSPM) – Azure Security Center monitoring and analytics, and to provide automation to address issues with cloud service and configuration.
- Installation and configuration of MCAS
- Integration with other security sources
- Configuration of MCAS predefined policies
- API and Conditional Access Integration
- Identification of sensitive data on selected cloud storage
- Configuration of MCAS and ASC to Microsoft security best practices
- Perform an informal skill and knowledge transfer of MCAS and ASC.