- Must have a minimum of four (4) years’ experience in AWS or GCP (architecting, designing, developing, and implementing cloud security solutions on AWS or GCP platforms).
- Must have experience in detecting and automating security risk assessments across Web Applications, infrastructure, Identity Access Management, Data Protection, and Compliance.
- Must have experience in designing Data Protection and Compliance solutions for cloud-based environments, encompassing PII, PCI DSS, NIST 800-53, NIST 1800-23.
- Must have experience with cloud deployment and management services (e.g., CloudFormation, Terraform, etc.).
- Must have experience in Cyber Security strategy and roadmap planning.
- Must have experience with demonstrated knowledge on threat landscapes and threat modeling, security threat and vulnerability management, and security monitoring for datacenters, hybrid, and Cloud deployments (AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Azure).
- Must have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, information security. Must provide a copy of degree along with resume.
- Must have CCSP, CISA, CISM and/or CISSP certification. Must provide a copy of certificates along with resume.
- Must have AWS Associate or Professional certification (preferably: Solution Architect and Security Specialty). A copy of the certificate must be provided with response.
- Must have experience with “on-premises to cloud” migrations and IT transformations with the aid of AWS solutions.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org