- Possession of a Bachelor’s Degree in an IT-related or engineering field. Additional qualifying experience may be substituted for the required education on a year-for-year basis. Four (4) years of experience can be substituted for a Bachelor’s Degree. The substituted experience must be in addition to the required years of experience for each of the remaining MSQs. Example: If the Experience requirement is seven (7) years, and the individual is substituting four (4) years of experience in lieu of a Bachelor’s Degree, a total of eleven (11) years of experience is required.
- Minimum of seven (7) years of experience in the design, development, integration, operations and maintenance of Information Technology systems. At least four (4) years of that experience must have been in a lead capacity.
- Minimum of five (5) years of combined experience with implementing Business Intelligence Solutions using:
- Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE)
- Microsoft Power BI
- Microsoft Azure Synapse
- Minimum of three (3) years of combined experience in extracting, loading and transforming data with the following integration tools:
- Oracle Data Integrator (ODI)
- Oracle GoldenGate (OGG)
- Azure Data Factory (ADF)
- Minimum three (3) years of combined experience with the following
- Implementing security at various levels (Business Unit and row level security, dashboard visibility, shared reports)
- Support for multiple hierarchies for a given dimension
- Troubleshooting performance issues and tuning queries
- Implementing load plans and schedules to support Incremental/Full loads
- Minimum of three (3) years combined experience with designing and developing semantic models, dashboards, interactive visualizations, paginated reports and self-service analytics solutions on OBIEE and/or PowerBI platforms.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience with performance tuning of BI solutions with large datasets.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com