- Possession of a Bachelor’s Degree in an IT-related or Engineering field. Additional qualifying experience may be substituted for the required education on a year-for-year basis.
- Minimum of eight (8) years of experience aligning IT systems with organizational business processes. At least five (5) years of that experience must have been in a lead capacity.
- Minimum of six (6) years of technical and functional application development experience with each of the following:
- PeopleSoft FSCM Version 9.x
- PeopleTools Version 8.5x
- Minimum of four (4) years of experience using any combination of the following:
- Oracle SQL and PeopleSoft Queries
- PeopleSoft Application Engine, SQR, PeopleCode and PeopleSoft Reports
- Minimum 1 year experience or exposure with nVision Reports.
- Minimum of four (4) years of experience conducting analysis, requirements identification, functional design, system configurations, testing, and system maintenance and support on a large-scale Software Project* in each of the following:
- Providing solutions for identified functional gaps/enhancements.
- Providing operational and break/fix support for PeopleSoft FSCM 9.x.
- Minimum of four (4) years of experience in the PeopleSoft Modules of Accounts Payables and Procurement performing, creating, and documenting in each of the following areas:
- Requirements gathering and scope finalization.
- Functional Designs, Prototypes and Fit Gap Solutioning.
- Job Aids, Test Scripts and Training Materials.
- Functional, Quality Assurance and Regression Testing.
- Minimum of four (4) years of functional application development experience in PeopleSoft FSCM version 9.x in any combination of the following modules:
- Accounts Receivable & Billing.
- Project Costing.
- Direct Transfer.
* A “large-scale Software Project” is defined as a system having at least 5,000 system users and a total project cost of at least $20 million (defined as the total system development cost including planning, design, development and implementation).
Possession of a Bachelor’s Degree in an IT-related or Engineering field. Additional qualifying experience may be substituted for the required education on a year-for-year basis.