- Senior-level skills and experiences in Release Management handling all aspects of DevOps CI/CD pipeline, planning, automation, coordinating between teams, application code deployments, and change initiatives.
- Senior-level skills in administer, monitor, troubleshoot Oracle WebLogic server and Fusion Middleware servers including SOA/BPM, BI Publisher, Oracle Service Bus (OSB), Oracle WebCenter Portal (WCP), WCP configuration, Oracle HTTP Server (OHS), deployments and performance.
- Skills and knowledge in DevOps tools and integration, Azure DevOps/GitLab/Jenkins/ansible/SQL Developer/Pipeline Script Groovy/SonarQube/Maven/OATS (Oracle Application Testing Suite), OpenScript.
- Skills in Shell scripting/SQL/Python/Jython
- Proven communication in English
- Good computer network understanding and skills
- Security knowledge like vulnerability scan, patching, antivirus
- At least two (2) years of experience in the last five (5) years working as a Release Management Engineer handling all aspects of Release management tasks performing planning, establishing deployment workflow, managing Release lifecycles, and executing code promotion.
- At least two (2) years of experience in the last five (5) years working as a systems administrator installing, configuring, and maintaining of Oracle WebLogic Server, Services-Oriented Architecture (SOA), Oracle Service Bus (OSB), Oracle WebCenter Portal (WCP), Oracle BI Publisher (BIP) and Oracle Application Express (APEX).
- At least two (2) years of experience in automation (GitLab/Jenkins/Ansible/SQL Developer/Pipeline Script Groovy/SonarQube/Maven/OATS, Python/Jython)
- At least one (1) year of experience working as a Linux, Unix, and Windows systems administrator Requires the possession of a bachelor’s degree in an IT-related or Engineering field. Additional qualifying experience may be substituted for the required education on a year-for-year basis.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org