- Possession of a Bachelor’s Degree in an IT-related or Engineering field. Additional qualifying experience may be substituted for the required education on a year-for-year basis.
- Minimum of eight (8) years of experience aligning IT systems with organizational business processes. At least five (5) years of that experience must have been in a lead capacity.
- Minimum of six (6) years of functional application development experience with each of the following:
- PeopleSoft FSCM Version 9.x
- People Tools Version 8.5x
- Minimum of four (4) years of experience conducting analysis, requirements identification, functional design, system configurations, testing, and system maintenance and support on a large-scale Software Project* in each of the following:
- Providing solutions for identified functional gaps/enhancements.
- Providing operational and break/fix support for PeopleSoft FSCM 9.x.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience of utilization and support in any combination of the following technologies/processes:
- Oracle SQL and PeopleSoft Queries
- PeopleSoft Application Engine, SQR and PeopleCode
- Application Designer
- Agile Methodologies
- Analysis/Functional Design of Interfaces
- Minimum of four (4) years of PeopleSoft functional application development experience in General Ledger, Commitment Control, Chart of Accounts and Trees modules performing, creating and documenting in any combination of the following areas:
- Business Process Documentation, Project Management Plans and Procedures
- Requirements Identification and Documentation, Scope Finalization
- Functional Designs and Prototypes
- Job Aids and Training Materials
- Functional, Quality Assurance and Regression Testing.
Possession of a Bachelor’s Degree in an IT-related or Engineering field. Additional qualifying experience may be substituted for the required education on a year-for-year basis.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org