- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience providing IV&V consulting services.
- Must have experience performing the following tasks:
- Developing IV&V monthly activity reports;
- Conducting risk and issue list reviews;
- Performing traceability matrix analysis;
- Performing system requirements evaluation;
- Conducting system test assessment and verification;
- Developing IV&V task reports.
- Minimum of five (5) years experience providing IV&V services on electronic health record systems.
- Must have a working knowledge of the Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE) Std. 1012 (System and Software Verification and Validation).
- Must have five (5) years of experience providing business and technical writing expertise including the development of business requirements and technical testing scripts and expected results.
- Must have at least five (5) years of experience with SaaS applications.
- Must possess a four-year degree in an appropriate field or an additional three years of relevant experience.
- A minimum of two (2) references must be provided, addressing the Contractor’s experience of providing services and/or deliverables similar in scope as outlined in this Scope of Work.
- Education: Must possess a four-year degree in an appropriate field or an additional three years of relevant experience.