- Experience advising at least one State of California department with a reportable PAL Stage 3 in the last year.
- Experience supporting at least two state-level wildlife agencies in the development of procurement strategies and/or functional and technical requirements. Preferably with wildlife and plant species database technology solutions in the past three (3) years.
- Have a strong understanding of IT concepts, practices, methods, principles, and governance.
- Advanced knowledge of data processing technology and Geographic Information Systems (GIS) platforms.
- Knowledge of and work with wildlife and plant species datasets, systems, and processing.
- Ability to facilitate communication and coordination between various levels of technical and non-technical staff.
- Positive attitude and ability to perform well under pressure on time-sensitive and high-priority projects.
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology.