- At least 10 years of experience designing, implementing, modifying, and debugging Microsoft Access components including VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) code, forms, and reports.
- At least 10 years of Microsoft Office products training experience.
- Microsoft Office Master Certificate or equivalent.
- 10+ years of experience in providing project management services for the development of Microsoft Access Database.
- 5+ years of experience in designing, modifying, implementing, and debugging Microsoft Access Databases.
- 5+ years of experience in providing contracting services to State of California agencies and Departments.
- 5+ years of experience in developing Microsoft Access Database project plans and schedules.
- 5+ years of experience in managing conflicts within Microsoft Office projects.
- 10+ years of experience in modifying existing Microsoft Access database (tables, forms, and reports) by creating and altering database objects, fields, and layout to ensure effective and efficient data entry and management.
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology.
Microsoft Office Master Certificate or equivalent.