- Experience with contact center requirements elicitation, facilitation, documentation, and presentation to different groups of users.
- Experience performing contact center business process reengineering.
- Experience modeling and documenting functional processes and use cases.
- Experience designing and implementing a multi-channel contact center business model.
- Experience developing call guidance strategy in a multi-channel interaction management structure including inbound and outbound voice, email, chat, and SMS.
- Experience optimizing and reengineering multi-channel workforce management (WFM) including interaction recording, scheduling, skills-based routing, quality management (QM), and speech, text, and desktop analytics.
- Experience with customer survey design, implementation, and data analysis.
- Experience with Key Performance Indicators (KPI) development and reporting with comprehensive work capture.
- Experience developing and implementing organizational change management, communication strategy, training, surveying, and stakeholder interviewing.
- Experience creating desk procedures, job aids, knowledge articles, training material and providing training to technical and non-technical users.
Highly Desirable Qualifications:
- Experience providing consulting services to State and/or Federal agencies in the USA.
- Experience translating business requirements to functional and non-functional requirements.
- Strong analytical skill to assess business processes and practices and identify improvement opportunities.
- Knowledge of contact center industry best practices and standards.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) platforms including Genesys Cloud CX, NICE CXone, Talkdesk CX Cloud, etc.
- Ability to collaboratively interact with contact center vendor and other contractors in support of implementing a contact center solution.
- Experience working in a large, complex project with many moving parts and frequent changes.
- Experience developing and implementing change management and communication strategies in conjunction with a large technology project.
- Experience managing multiple tasks, deadlines, and varying priorities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com