- 3+ years of extensive experience with Adobe LiveCycle/Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Forms Designer, creating and editing forms for use as fillable PDFs.
- Experience and in-depth knowledge of Adobe Forms Designer accessibility function and validation.
- Experience validating accessibility using Acrobat and addressing accessibility issues within Acrobat.
- 3+ years of experience with principles and techniques of analyzing and documenting all product life cycle artifacts such as: functional requirements, business cases, project charters, communication plans, test plans, and detailed functional specifications.
- Experience with business systems with multiple modules and business functional areas.
- Experience with Integrated system quality assurance methodologies.
- Analysis skills experienced across the complete project lifecycle.
- Strong communications skills, having the ability to communicate well with all levels of staff and staff in various disciplines.
- Listening and problem-solving skills.
- Experienced at establishing and maintaining effective working relationships.
- Experience with developing and presenting technical training materials to users.
- Experience with analysis and troubleshooting.
- Extensive customer service focus.
- Excellent presentation skills for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Excellent analytical, verbal, and conflict resolution skills.
- Experienced with MS Office applications including Word, Excel, and Visio.
- 5+ years of experience in private as well as public-sector experience, preferably in state government.
- Recent experience within the Judicial Branch with projects of a similar type.
- Experience interfacing with the public and forms publishers.
- Review and modify forms to comport with functionality and accessibility standards.
- Assist in defining and implementing testing protocols for forms of quality assurance.
- Conduct forms testing and functionality assessments. Address and correct deviations from standards directly with authors.
- Provide technical assistance to internal clients on policies and rules pertaining to forms.
- Communicate with other Judicial Council offices regarding potential efficiencies and solutions adopted by the forms analyst team.
- Develop Judicial Council standards for forms development that address form functionality and accessibility.
- Train Judicial Council analysts, administrative staff, and attorneys on appropriate aspects of form development and AEM.
- Monthly status report
- Service as a subject matter expert on AEM on agency-wide initiatives such as the forms modernization project.
- Other tasks as assigned.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in information technology.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org