- Must have a minimum of three (3) years of experience during the last five (5) years performing at least two (2) of the following activities:
o presenting highly complex information to stakeholders.
o Translating complex, technical information and translating it for those who have nontechnical backgrounds.
o Analyzing complex business processes and recommending solutions.
o performing business process reengineering.
- At least one (1) resource, must have a minimum of three (3) years of experience within the last seven (7) years serving as a lead business analyst, either working independently or directing the work of other business analysts.
- At least one (1) resource, must have a minimum of five (5) years of experience within the last seven (7) years using Microsoft Office: Word and Excel including the ability to utilize the functions below:
- The proposed resource has experience working with ADB, BCIA, or DOJRC.
- The proposed resource has experience writing legislative reports.
- The proposed resource has experience within the last five (5) years using Rstudio (or a similar tool) for data manipulation, calculation, and graphical display.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org